Saturday, August 8, 2015

Where has the time gone???

Jeez, what have I been doing for the last 3 years??? Ah yes, savoring every piece of chocolate I eat from my box of life. Let's fast forward and get some updates going!

Firstly, I am finally a mommy! I have a beautiful baby boy :-) and I am also married to a wonderful and loving man. Blue is still doing well at age 9, and I am still a pediatric nurse. Although since my son was born, I have been a SAHM until just recently when I started work again. I usually work a few shifts per month for my own spending money and to add to what I call my "SAHM fund". I moved two hours away from my hometown, and all my family as well. Talk about a bittersweet piece of chocolate! Other than that, I'm still me... lots to say, lots to write, and of course, always eager to see what flavor the next piece of chocolate will be!!


Celebrating my very first Mother's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment